Embrace personal and family healing.
During our retreats, participants have the opportunity to drink our sacred medicines while immersing themselves in our day to day community living. This has proven the best way for us to ensure that participants experience our culture and understand the interconnectedness between us, the medicine, the land, and nature spirits as one family ecosystem.
Our retreat range from 3 to 15 days and may include some of the following activities:
- 2 to 7 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 2 to 7 “Lipias” healings.
- Steam baths with medical plants
- Daily medical brew of 21 healing plants to clean the blood and reduce body ache
- Jungle walks to learn about medical plants and our old hunting strategies
- Mud bath to extract toxins form the body
- Drinking of Tobacco to clean the system and strengthen the spirt
- Harvesting of medicinal plants and preparation such Piton and Huambula
- Cultural Dance and handcarts exposition
- Long tail boat along the Napo river
- Waterfall healing with sacred liquid Tobacco
- Hot-springs bathing and rejuvenating experience
- Plenty of resting and solo time
- Visit to the Napo’s Botanical garden or the rescue wild animal sanitary.
- Nourishing local grown food and traditional-healthy meals
- Rustic wooden cabins surrounded by peaceful sceneries
- Market shopping