- Food and lodging during the retreat, Ayahuasca and traditional meals.
- 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies and traditional “limpia”, spiritual healing, with the elders of the community.
- 1 Uses of liquid tobacco thru the nose prior to ceremony.
- 1 Steam baths with medicinal plants and flowers.
- Jungle walk to learn about medical plants and their use.
- Transportation Tena – Napusamai – Tena.
*Visitors with specific health issues will work with the Medicine Elders outside of the normal planned activities. There is an additional charge for additional medicinal plants and “curation” personal healings.