- Food and lodging during the retreat, Ayahuasca and traditional meals.
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies and traditional “limpia”, spiritual healing, with the elders of the community.
- 1 Tobacco ceremony to clean and open up your system.
- 21 herbal brew, Remedio, to clean the blood and restore your health.
- 2 Uses of liquid tobacco thru the nose prior to ceremony.
- 2 Steam baths with medicinal plants and flowers.
- Jungle walk to learn about medical plants and their use.
- Cultural program with the community and gift exchange with children.
- Transportation Tena – Napusamai – Tena.
*Visitors with specific health issues will work with the Medicine Elders outside of the normal planned activities. There is an additional charge for additional medicinal plants and “curation” personal healings.