- Food and lodging during the retreat, Ayahuasca and traditional meals.
- 7 Ayahuasca ceremonies and traditional “limpia”, spiritual healing, with the elders of the community.
- 3 Tobacco ceremonies to release stress and psychological traumas.
- 6 Steam baths with medicinal plants and flowers.
- A bottle of 21 medic plants brew to clean the blood and reduce body ache.
- Jungle walk to learn about medical plants and their use.
- Mud bath to extract toxins from the body.
- Harvesting of plant “Piton” and preparation of the brew to remove negative energies.
- Snorting of the “Huambula” medicinal plant to reduce sinus congestion and infection. It has antivirus properties.
- Cultural program with the community, dance, and gift exchange with children.
- Long-tail boat ride along Napo river on the way to the Napo Wild Animal Santuary.
- A day visit to Papallacta Hot Spring
- Transportation Quito – Napusamai – Quito.
*Visitors with specific health issues will work with the Medicine Elders outside of the normal planned activities. There is an additional charge for additional medicinal plants and “curation” personal healings.