- A day visit to Papallacta Hot Spring.
- Visit to the Cayambe Coca Reserve, a breathtaking experience of the Andes corridor lagoons.
- 6 days and 5 nights food and lodging at Napusamai.
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies and traditional “limpia”, spiritual healing, with the elders of the community.
- 4 Steam baths with medicinal plants and flowers.
- Jungle walk to learn about medical plants and their use.
- Cultural program with the community, dance, and gift exchange with children.
- Visit the city of Coca and long-tail boat ride along the Napo river to enter the Yasuni National Park.
- Sightsee of birds, pink dolphins, and other wild animals.
- 2 nights at the city of Banos to visit touristic sites.
- Visit to the Cotopaxi snowed volcano and the lagoon of Quilotoa.
- 2 nights in the city of Otabalo and visit to the ponchos and handcraft traditional market.
- Transportation during the 15 days, Quito and back to Quito.
*Visitors with specific health issues will work with the Medicine Elders outside of the normal planned activities. There is an additional charge for additional medicinal plants and “curation” personal healings.